Accounts Payable Representative
Reports to: Finance Director
Description: Employee is responsible for the day to day processing of vendor and organization invoices, and to ensure that expenses are recorded in an up to date and accurate manner.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Business Administration preferred.
- Experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable preferred.
- Attention to detail to ensure payable documents are processed accurately and timely.
- Knowledge of basic computer software, such as Excel and Word.
- Able to respond to negative inquiries from vendors, and maintain a good working environment.