Cardiac Rehab Registered Nurse
Reports to: Rehabilitative Services Director
Description: Is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating cardiovascular patient care. The Registered Nurse will integrate the components of clinician, teacher, consultant and researcher. This position is responsible for the achievement of patient outcomes through the implementation of clinical pathways and in accordance with the mission and values of MPMC.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Colorado.
- Specialized degree or certification in cardiovascular clinical area, i.e., coronary care, emergency care preferred.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Current ACLS
- Demonstrated ability to perform necessary skills
- Twenty-four months recent and relevant experience.
Status: Part-Time (24-30 hours per week)