Clinic Medical Assistant
Reports to: Clinic Practice Director
Description: The Clinic Medical Assistant works under broad supervision to assist medical providers with patient care, including vitals, medications, complete patient history information during medical visit. Incumbent assists in general office processes, and acts as back up to receptionist as needed. Clinical Medical Assistant provides phlebotomy services; completes diagnostic requisition forms and assists in scheduling diagnostic tests.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Two years experience in clinical setting and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Medical Assistant or CNA experience preferred.
- Medical Assistant certification required
- Phlebotomy certification preferred.
- Pass and maintain Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within 60 days of hire
- Office/clinic experience to be able to answer phones positively, enter data into computer, and utilize basic office equipment
- Ability to accurately take vital signs
- Ability to multitask and maintain organization in high stress situations
- Strong computer skills to utilize a variety of software applications efficiently
Location: Granby/Kremmling/Winter Park