Certified Nursing Assistant
Reports to: Director of Inpatient Nursing
Description: The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) providing care to the inpatient population within the CNA’s Scope of Practice, is responsible for the provision of basic nursing care to patients by maintenance of a safe and clean patient care environment. The CNA participates as an integral member of the health care team to establish and maintain healthy relationships with patients, patient family members, health care team members, including observations and communication of information which contributes to optimal patient care and the achievement of desired and defined patient outcomes.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Licensed as a Certified Nurse Assistant in the State of Colorado preferred (Certification must be obtained within 6 months of hire date).
- Graduate from a State Certified Program for Nursing Assistants preferred.
- Basic Life Support – BLS (or within 60 days of hire date).
- 6 months prior experience as a CNA preferred.
Status: Full Time/PRN