Materials Management Clerk
Reports to: Finance Director
Description: Materials Management Clerk is responsible for all aspects of the distribution functions including preparing supplies for distribution from Central Supply inventory, reviewing expiration dates on par level carts and areas, reviewing expiration dates on supplies in the general storeroom and will supply items needed in emergency situations. The MM Clerk will meet all infection control standards, picking and delivering supplies ordered by departments, counting and restocking par cart areas. The MM Clerk helps maintain the supply storage area for medical and office supplies. Materials Management Clerk assists the MM Coordinator with putting the warehouse supplies on the shelves daily. The MM Clerk works closely with the MM Coordinator and MM Director, as well as other department Directors, Staff, and Administration.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Hospital supply knowledge preferred
- Good computer skills to be able to order and maintain inventory
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to push /pull supply carts
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Work at a fast pace with accuracy
- Have good communication skills and get along well with others
- Work as a team player
- Must be a problem solver
- Must have good customer service skills
- Ability to work with all staff and vendors in a positive manner