Reports to: Surgical Services Director
Description: Provides surgical patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. Functions as the Circulating Nurse to assist the OR in all surgical procedures. Able to function independently as the team leader during surgical procedures. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Communicates with surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously and, as needed, about patient condition.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Colorado.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Six months to one year nursing experience.
- Maintain current BLS certification or within 60 days from hire.
- Current ACLS certification or Basic EKG/Arrhythmia-identification certification.
- Current PALS or ENPC certification.
- Good computer skills to document patient health information.