Reports to: Dietary Manager
Description: Under the direct supervision of the Dietary Manager, the Dietary Assistant will prepare appetizing food for the hospital patients as determined by the day’s menu. The Dietary Assistant assumes a role in the regulation of food production and designated matters as stated in this job description and in the absence of the Dietary Manager. Keeps records and transfers dietary theory into daily practice.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Maintain current BLS certification (within 60 days of hire).
- Knowledge of food preparation and use of basic kitchen equipment and tools.
- Ability to follow recipes, and make adjustments as needed for specific patient diet.
- Previous experience in hospital food preparation preferred.
- Flexible to adjust to various patient requirements and patient loads.
Status: Full – Time and Part Time
Location: Kremmling – Middle Park Health and Cliffview