Wellness Center970.724.3102109 South 9th StreetKremmling, CO 80459
Welcome to MPH Wellness Center
We are so excited that you are here to continue your health and wellness journey with us. Please use this guide to answer all of your basic questions about the Wellness Center and what we provide.
The MPH Wellness Center will feature brand new equipment in both the Cardio and Weight Rooms. Want to get a good sweat? Come into the cardio room that will include: FreeMotion treadmills, a cutting edge Assault Air Runner, Elliptical Machines, Concept 2 rowers, Peloton Bikes that include web based classes, a Recumbent Bike and a Ski Erg to prepare you for those long winter months on the mountain. Want to build some muscle? Come check out the weight room featuring a dual cable cross system, 3 racks for bench, pullups and squats, dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, resistance bands and more!
MPH Wellness Center Policies
We are so excited that you are here to continue your health and wellness
• No outside shoes are allowed in the fitness areas. Please change into clean shoes before using the facility.
• Members must be 16 years or older to use the fitness area unsupervised with a signed waiver from a parent or guardian.
• Members must complete a fitness orientation prior to using equipment
• No food, tobacco, chewing gum, glass, or cans are allowed. If you wish to carry a beverage with you, it must be in a
container with a lid/cap.
• Music/TV volume must be kept at a moderate volume
• Profanity or excessively loud or suggestive language will not be tolerated.
• Members should use extreme caution in lifting weights to avoid potential injuries to themselves or others.
• Slamming, or bouncing of weights is prohibited.
• Spotters are recommended for all lifters.
• All free weights and dumbbells must be returned to appropriate racks when finished.
• The use of chalk is allowed but must be cleaned by the participant.
• Weight collars (clips on barbells) are required for the free weight area
• Appropriate exercise attire is required in the weight and fitness rooms.
• No loitering – all users should be actively engaged in a fitness activity.
• Members must wipe down machines after use with the provided towels and cleaning solution
• A 60-minute time limit on cardiovascular machines must be observed at all times.
• Patrons should check with their Doctor before starting a new fitness program.
• No outside personal training is permitted in the facility.
• Exceptions to all age policies will be made for supervised programming
• Family passes are to be used for immediate family members or those under one household
• Members may use lockers for the day with personal locks. No overnight locker use. Locks left on will be removed by MPH.
In the event of an accident, injury, or incident, members and guests should contact a staff member immediately. If CPR or first-aid is required, staff should proceed with necessary services. Once the injured party has been attended to, staff member and Manager on Duty should complete an SQSS immediately.
“Membership” is the contractual arrangement by which a club user becomes both entitled and obligated to pay usage fees in advance in exchange for access to use the club facilities as a member. Membership does not entitle any person to any proprietary right, title, or interest in either the club facilities, or the land on which the club is located; confers neither the right to participate in management or operation of the club, nor any responsibility for debts or obligations incurred by the club or management.
This membership is issued when three or more who reside at the same address want family membership
privileges. Additional members must be dependent children of the first member and/or second member on the membership. Dependent children included in this membership must be no more than 23 years of age. If none of these individuals are of the age of majority, a parent or legal guardian must become the responsible party for this membership.
This membership is issued when a member is 65 years of age or older.
This membership is issued when a member is a full-time student and has proper identification to prove they are enrolled in High School or Higher Education. Once a student has graduated, they will be transferred to an Adult Membership on the date of graduation.
Termination of Membership
Either the responsible party or the Wellness Center Supervisor may terminate membership by delivering one to the other advance written notice of the intended termination date. The responsible party shall remain liable for all amounts owing through the date of termination. There will be no refund of any kind owing on a terminated membership.
Liability of Membership
Each Member shall be liable for any and all property damage, and/or any and all personal injury sustained by either themselves or others occurring at the Wellness Center or at any activity or function operated, organized, arranged or sponsored by management when such damage or injury is caused by either action or lack of action on the part of the Member. The Member’s Responsible Party shall pay for any and all amounts involved upon presentation of a statement of charges. Items lost or damaged by a member during club usage will be billed to that member in amount equal to the expense incurred for loss to service, together with cost of replacement or repair.
MPH, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents will not be liable to any club user or other person for personal property of either inherent worth or sentimental value that is either lost or abandoned at the Wellness Center. Personal property not in the custody of the Member and unsecured is considered to be lost or abandoned. Personal property left in the Wellness Center overnight, secured or unsecured, is considered to be lost or abandoned upon discovery.